HOT SUMMER FITNESS FASHION TRENDS FOR WOMEN
We’ve brought together some of the best Dubai online shops for you to purchase your Yoga wear from this summer, and presented them together with practical tips to help you decide what to wear for your Yoga class.
The most important thing to consider when choosing what to wear for Yoga is that your body must be able to move freely. You need to be comfortable and having the right clothing to wear will ensure that you can flow through the various poses and positions of your Yoga practice with ease and grace.
Your clothing must stay in place and you don’t want tops which are too baggy as they will get in the way when you practice your inversions. Having breathable Yoga wear is also im-portant, and cotton is a favourite.
This summer is all about loud, bright florals and animals prints, and you will find plenty of Yoga clothes that are bang on trend here.
Fitted cotton mix cami tops are ideal, and can be layered with long sleeved tops over them. Layers are great, both for the appearance and also for practical reasons as you are likely to warm up as you move through your practice.
Expect to pay:
A yoga top will set you back around AED 250, with a cami or tank top being in the region of AED 150 - 200.
Buy Yoga tops for women from:
1. Souq has a large selection of women’s Yoga and fitness tops.
2. yApparel has some gorgeous speciality Yoga wear for women
3. Kata and Asana is dedicated to Yoga wear
4. Hautletic offers fashionable Yoga and workout clothes
5. Fitness Plum also has a range of hot colours and fitness clothing this summer
Opaque leggings and bright print leggings are a hot trend for Yoga this summer.
Expect to pay:
Prices for Yoga bottoms and leggings vary anywhere between AED 149 and AED 400.
Buy Yoga bottoms for women from:
1. Souq has a large selection of fitness bottoms and stylish leggings ideal for Yoga.
2. We especially like ‘Dharma Bums’ from yApparel
3. The Hot Box Kit has some gorgeous, funky leggings with wide waistbands to give you a great shape
Pro Tip: For women layers look fab and will be ideal for covering up on your way to and from the Yoga studio.
Author: Julie Ritchie
Author Bio: Julie is a Nutrition Souq Fitness Champion Editor. She is a qualified Personal Trainer who spent many years teaching Zumba, Fitness Pilates, Pole Fitness and offering weight loss coaching. She is a fan of the natural approach to fitness and enjoys exercising and eating for pleasure and health.
Links to External Pages: