WRITE FOR NUTRITION SOUQ FITNESS ZONE
Why submit articles to Nutrition Souq?
Here are a few reasons why you should share your ideas, personal story or health related insights with our readers.
- Get great exposure for your article & gain instant credibility
- You’ll help people to get fitter, live healthier and discover new ways to enjoy their bodies
- Grow your personal brand
- Attract more customers
- Link back to your website and social media pages for increase Search Engine Visibility
So how does it work?
- Send us an article, your brief bio and images using our submission guide.
- We’ll help you give it a title and choose a high-quality photo for maximum visibility.
- We’ll publish your article with links to your website and social media pages.
- Once your article goes live, please share with your friends via email, your website, Facebook, Twitter, and any other social media.
- If you are a gym, personal trainer or fitness company, you can also offer deals and discounts for your products and services as long as the article has actionable content.
Rules for your article
- Must be an original article that YOU wrote. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online.
- Must NOT contain any affiliate links.
- Must NOT be a sales letter, press release, advertisement or the like.
- “Must NOT contain hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, degrading tone, or contain excess profanity.”
Training & Fitness: Fitness, Workouts, How to Guides, Personal Training, Bodybuilding, Yoga.
Diet & Nutrition: Supplements, Healthy food, weight loss and diet tips, Recipes, Juicing, Fasting, Gluten Free, Fat Busting Foods.
Best of UAE: Lists of top gyms, clubs, services and other health and fitness related companies and services in UAE.
Lifestyle: Fashion, Meditation, Happiness, Life coaching, Feng Shui, Personal Growth, Relationships, Spirituality, Anti-Aging, Beauty Treatments, Healthy Skin, Natural Beauty.
Please email us your article following the guidelines below:
- Use the Nutrition Souq article submission template - download it here.
- Article length (500-800 words) - make sure to add a title, sub-title and small intro.
- 1 – 4 relevant images as separate files, not inserted in the word document (you have to own the rights to them or include the URL reference for the image source).
- An author bio (less than 120 words) including your picture, full name, website and social networking information.
- Subject line: Nutrition Souq Article Submission: "Article Title"
- Send your submission to email@example.com
Please note that by submitting an article to Nutrition Souq, the author gives Nutrition Souq the right to publish the article on the website or member newsletter, and to edit the article as needed for clarity and/or length. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites. We reserve the right not to publish any article at its discretion. By submitting to Nutrition Souq you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of our editorial team.